Radeon 8500 128mb le $43shipped

Luminus

Gawd
hmm, came across a box-o-cards at my local techie shop, and to my surprise i actually came across a few good cards. one seems to be very similar to a card i was *trying* to sell off this past week, so im listing that one, as ive decided to slap the other in my second box..

Radeon 8500 LE (i think? 240clock GPU 200clock RAM at stock speeds is what it tells me) 128mb. :powered by:, either sapphire or powercolor. Not sure if theres still RMA on this baby, havent bothered checking.

tested this in my secondary box (athlon [email protected], sblive, 512 pc133) and played day of defeat for about an hour, then NFSHP2 for about 20 minutes. then a bit of max payne, and some unreal tourney. No problems that i can see. havent overclocked. wont, incase it still has rma on it.

since this card hasnt (nor will be) fully overclocked or tested to its limits, and i got it for a decent price, $43 shipped to you. this is $20 less then the cheapest you can find on pricewatch.will include svga cable.

to keep things in check as far as sales, i have two in the works at the moment here, of which will be my first heatwares. if youd like to wait for those to complete, im fine with that.

i have 90 refs at gametz.com as well.

happy 2004:)

Back