Quistion about touchscreen monitors???

Diablo2K

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Aug 10, 2000
Messages
6,849
I am looking at getting a second display for a multimonitor setup. I was wondering. If I get a touchscreen monitor how it will work when I am playing a Game. For instance, If I am playing world of warcraft on the Main display, and I have just windows on the second screen, will I be able to move, close, or open windows on the secondary touch screen monitor? how will useing the touchscreen effect the Game I am playing?
 
No, You would have to minimize the game first, just like any lother duel screen setup
 
JediFonger said:
you mean... control WoW game via using star-trek like touchscreen pads?
I never thought of that, Putting the Interface on one screen and the actual game with no interface on the other, then you could just hit the ican for the spell you wanted to use on the touchscreen and still have a perfectly clear view of whats going on on the other.
That would be cool but I dont see it happening. I was kinda thinking along the lines of Playing WoW on main screen and surfing the web on the other, that way you could search Thottbot without leaving the game. But I now know that aint even possible. Guess I need to start saving up for a laptop!
 
Back
Top