• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

quietest PSU?

eb50

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 17, 2006
Messages
442
looking for a very quiet PSU. Running the stock psu that came with my sentey ss2-2807

http://www.sentey.com/en_productos_details.php?tipo=Gabinetes&ctg=Slim Series&prod=ss2-2807

Looking to quiet it down. It uses a Standard ATX PSII. Looking at it, the fans need to pointed out not up.

System:
Biostar a880g+
Regor x250 @ stock
4gb of ram @ stock

Is there a way to measure how much power i am using to see if i could get a pico? Otherwise, what is the best quiet psu under 50$?

Thanks
 
kill-a-watt will measure power usage from the wall.
 
I need you to post in English so I can understand what you're saying.
 
I need you to post in English so I can understand what you're saying.

Sorry tf sucks for fast typing. The case requires the exhast fan to point in the opposite direction than the cables, rather than perpendicular
 
The PSU exhausts air out the back of the case, not into it. In any case, quietness and 80mm fans don't often come hand in hand, but the 80mm version of that Seasonic PSU should be fine for your needs.
 
thanks dayo. interestingly enough, i found a earthwatt 380 in another box that i was retiring. nice and quiet now! thanks!
 
Back
Top