Quick SLI GTX PSU question

Xenozx

2[H]4U
Joined
Jun 16, 2004
Messages
2,127
I have the specs in my sig.

Is my PSU sufficient at runnign my system with overclocked GTX's? I run this machine 24/7 and game quie a bit. Is the PSU sufficient, or should I look into a bigger one? 72 amp/750 watt the bare min for a dual GTX and overclocked PC?
 
yeah you should be fine, I used to use that power supply myself with a dual GTX setup.
 
Ya thats fine, Im using the X3 1000w one rail 70amps and runs this beast no prob, but when I get another ultra prob get another 1000w just in there...overkill but better off how things are getting more juice nowadays :p
 
Ok thanks, then I will hang on to this PSU for now I guess. As long as I dont have problems then IM not worried :)
 
Back
Top