Jul 31, 2010 #1 K Kendrak [H]ard|DCer of the Year 2009 Joined Aug 29, 2001 Messages 21,141 Ok, I'm borging an i7 I'm selling. Does GPU3 need to be set to pause like GPU2 when playing a game. If it doesn't id love to set it up so he never has to mess with it. 9800gt or GTX275
Ok, I'm borging an i7 I'm selling. Does GPU3 need to be set to pause like GPU2 when playing a game. If it doesn't id love to set it up so he never has to mess with it. 9800gt or GTX275
Jul 31, 2010 #2 DooKey [H]F Junkie 2FA Joined Apr 25, 2001 Messages 16,150 Yeah, you need to pause the GPU3 client to play a game. Otherwise too manys pauses and hitches in the game.
Yeah, you need to pause the GPU3 client to play a game. Otherwise too manys pauses and hitches in the game.
Jul 31, 2010 #3 K Kendrak [H]ard|DCer of the Year 2009 Joined Aug 29, 2001 Messages 21,141 Alrite... I am going to set the SMP up as a service with the -7 flag. That should keep him happy.