• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Quick Disconnect?

BrandonB

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Jan 25, 2007
Messages
2,490
Hello,

I was looking at getting some quick disconnects for my radiator, basically what I want to be able to do is disconnect the tubing from the radiator without any spillage. Is this possible, and if so are they any good? Where would I find them? I looked on mcmaster.com and found some stuff but I'm not quite sure what to get.

Thanks!

BrandonB

P.S My tubing is 7/16" with 1/2" barbs.
 
They work and are very convenient but they reduce flow a fair bit because they have small inside diamaters. I have them on my rig. They came with the Reserator II kit. Im not sure what size they are.
 
Back
Top