• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Quick Audigy 2 driver question for the experts

busta_cap

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
282
Did a fast search and couldn't turn up the answer in the first two pages:

Cash being an issue, I just got a refurbed SB Audigy 2 from Creative on ebay. I know that Creative loads all kinda bloatware in their included CD, so is there a source for drivers that don't include all that crap? All I need is the drivers themselves and maybe the speaker test util.

Thanx!
 
Back
Top