Questions about overclocking with rivatuner.

provoko

Gawd
Joined
Aug 6, 2004
Messages
656
I searched guru3d site, FAQ and the forums, either I missed it or it didn't help.

I thought there would be a general guide on how to use rivatuner to overclock videocards, does this exist and does anyone have the link to it?

Also, whats the difference between low-level-system tweaks overclocking and system tweaks overclocking? The low-level one is grayed out.

For the system tweaks overclocking, why does it ask for a separate 2d/3d clock frequency adjustment? I have a leadtek 6800nu, what would I set my frequencies at 2D, does it do it automatically when it's checked?

Thanks for any help.
 
No one here uses rivatuner?

All really would like to know is what to do with this 2d/3d frequencies. Do I leave 2d alone when I overclock 3d, what about games like console emulators that use 2d, wouldn't i want to overclock that at the same level? What would happen to my video card/desktop if I did overclock both at the same level?

Thanks.
 
Back
Top