Questions about GPU client

LGZdarkside

[H]ard [H]eaded
Joined
Sep 19, 2002
Messages
1,147
I am starting another thread for this, thanks to everyone for the help in this thread.

I have one GPU client running fine alongside the CPU-smp client. I followed the instructions, (I thought), and cannot get the second client to start up, it is giving me an error about "...driver not supported..." . After re-reading the instructions, I noticed the CUDA driver requirements and went to the link and downloaded th driver.

Do I need this as the first clients runs fine?

How do I install it? Does it overwrite the current video drivers?

MSI's monitoring utility is showing BOTH cards running at max when the one GPU client is running. Is this normal?

Thanks in advance for the help......
 
I'm not sure on this?

Have you installed HFM.net or FAHSpy and know what kind of ppd your getting out of the GPU client?

Also a log file might help someone else figure what is going on.
 
Did you extend your desktop or use a dummy plug on the second card?
You'll get the very same error message when you try to start the second gpu client.
 
Back
Top