Question

KoZLop

[H]ard|Gawd
If I do internet connection shareing and w/ firewall can I stop kazaa from connecting to there database with???

because I told my brother in law we are gonna get sued.. and he is making me angry because I pay for my ISP and he downloads 20 billion files and he is making it 1kb speeds!

The RIAA hasn't sued anybody for downloading. They want to scare you into thinking that.They've only sued for sharing.

Lay down the law. You pay the bills, therefore you make the rules for what accesses the network. Plain and simple.

And you do have options. You can go the route of placing a hosts file on the system he uses without his knowledge that would prevent him from accessing the KaZaA network. Or you could just place something between him and the network connection that would block P2P traffic. There are so many ways to do the blocking that I'll leave it up to others to fill in that information.

Just unplug his computer for awhile til he sees things your way. Internet with no kazaa > no internet

Did'nt I tell you ages ago to build a linux router and to limit the bandwidth to his IP?

Originally posted by CentronMe
Did'nt I tell you ages ago to build a linux router and to limit the bandwidth to his IP?

I think this would be best too, unless you already have a system that can regulate bandwidth.

yea i found this little program that changes the bandwidth and it hads on the computer soo there getting 50kbs now :)

Im happy

Back