Question for BitFenix Prodigy owners

thelead

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
May 28, 2005
Messages
2,293
Can you easily flip the right panel (that contains the power/reset switches and usb ports) to the left side without any major modding? Like what was done here:

1_0.jpg


Is it as simple as just flipping it over to the other side?
 
I've thought about doing it, and I'm pretty certain it would work with no modding (haven't checked to see if the screw holes would still match up), however, flipping the panels around would move the vented panel away from your video card. If you're water cooling, its not much of an issue, but if you're sticking with air, then your breathing might suffer a little. I'll take a look and report back in a bit.

Edit: Looks like you're clear to go.
 
Last edited:
it can be done without any modding, the panel will fit perfectly
i've done it but the cable is not too long, so just put it back to where the panel belong
 
I've thought about doing it, and I'm pretty certain it would work with no modding (haven't checked to see if the screw holes would still match up), however, flipping the panels around would move the vented panel away from your video card. If you're water cooling, its not much of an issue, but if you're sticking with air, then your breathing might suffer a little. I'll take a look and report back in a bit.

Edit: Looks like you're clear to go.

Thanks!
 
Back
Top