• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Question for Behringer MS40 owners

MrCrispy

2[H]4U
Joined
May 14, 2007
Messages
4,001
- How is the reliability and build quality? I've read newegg reviews that talk about the power button failing, and in forums like head-fi Behringer is not highly regarded compared to other monitors.

- Do you use a sub, if so which one and how is it connected? (speakers will be connected via spdif from IP35 Pro)

- does anyone know what material the drivers are made of? Not that I care if it sounds good but I wasn't able to find this anywhere and am curious.

(I'm new to monitors and am considering these over AV40, D1080 etc because they are cheaper, more bass and the digital input)
 
Build quality very good. (Controls, inputs/outputs good variety of also)
I don't use them a lot; cannot answer any of the other questions.
 
Back
Top