Question Concerning CM ATC-110

Lee Enfield

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
347
I am eyeing a Cooler Master ATC-110 that I can get used and in great condition for a good price, but I was wondering if a Cooldrive 4 from Cooler Master will fit in it without the door being not being able to close. I emailed CM Customer Service and they said the question was forwarded to the correct deparment but that was a week ago and I haven't got an anwser back from them. I was wondering if someone had this case and could possibly tell me. Here are some pics of what I'm working with:

case.jpg


CASE_2.jpg


cooldrive4_008.jpg


cooldrive4_006.jpg
 
B u m p

C'mon, surely someone knows if the Cooldrice 4 can fit in the case without impeding the closing of the door. I need to know so I can either buy the case or look at a different cooler maybe a Musketer.
 
Back
Top