Question about EA3500

Chimay

Limp Gawd
I was looking at picking up a Linksys EA3500 to replace the Broadcom gateway that Time Warner stuck me with. I want the dual-band wireless so that I can split my wireless devices into two different wireless networks. Anyone have any good or bad experiences with this or EA2700? Figured for the extra 30 bucks I'd get the EA3500 due to 5G throughput is listed as higher.

http://homestore.cisco.com/en-us/Ro...productId145330233VVcatId543809VVviewprod.htm

I use a Cisco small business rv110w, it has the ability to set up multiple wifi networks plus vlan support among other things. I picked it up under $100, not sure what newegg has them for now.

I use a Cisco small business rv110w, it has the ability to set up multiple wifi networks plus vlan support among other things. I picked it up under $100, not sure what newegg has them for now.

That's a great router but I'm looking for something that can run on 5Ghz spectrum since there's lots of 2.4Ghz around my house. Dual-Band is nice as well being I can still keep a 2.4Ghz for older devices but all my N devices that support 5Ghz can be moved there for better performance.

Back