PSU Q for you

QuimZ

Gawd
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
885
I've read through the sticky in the past, but I need some live input here. :)
I'm going to be jumping from a intel system that I've had for 4 years to:

A64 3500+ Newcastle
ASRock 939 Dual
BFG 6800GT OC
1 gig corsair value ram
NEC +/- DVD-R
300 gig Maxline deal 16 meg cache SATA
possibly 3 x 80mm fans, and 1 x120

I'm rolling on a 350w Antec SL350 that I bought not too long ago, but I don't think it's gonna cut it.
I thought I might be able to use this, because when I started getting parts/looking for deals I didn't think I was going to end up with a 6800GT or a 939 3500, I was shooting for AT BEST a low end 754 rig.

The question: What is the cheapest, most reliable psu I could buy for this system and have it stable and well juiced through gaming sessions?
 
xclio 450w, its one of the best bang for buck psu's in the sticky. its what im gonna get for my rig in a month or two, too :)
 
Back
Top