PSP fight night seriously addictive

Rash

2[H]4U
Man i cant put this game down, its 230am i got work in 3hours, i cant put this game down, im still on career mode, barely tried the online multiplayer or other modes out yet. this game is nicely filling the gap b4 tekken comes out. They got every aspec of this game right, The Music, The speech, the graphics, the sound, the playability, the extras, the multiplayer, the prsentation. Ea Sports are back in my good books 100% with Fifa06, tigerwoods 06 and fightnight round 3 being stonking releases for the psp! im playing FNR3 on the PSP more than the 360 version! Just a couple more fights.........!

This isn't going to end well at all.

If you do not have an opinion to share on this game, then don't post.

He has a PSP, likes to play, and I am sure from the 8000 other threads he knows the DS is a nice handheld as well.

If you have no opinion of this game, move along, thank you.

EDIT We split this forum into subs to try to help cut down on trolling and crapping. We've already had a couple no questions asked bans this weekend. We will continue to follow that outlook until people can follow the rules.

I've been addicted to the demo on the 360. I need to get off my butt and go buy it. Who would of thought a 4 round boxing demo could be so fun.

wow...um....I have an opinion about the game...

I loved Fight Night for PS2 so I had to get used to the different controls on the psp version, but once you get used to it, it IS addicting. The reviews really gave it flack for the controls being so different, and I agreed at first, but now I don't notice. Great game

The 360 version is WORTH the purchase by far.

I just had a Sugar Ray Leonard vs Sugar Ray Robinson battle with my friend.
After bludgening me to death and breaking my face, stopping the fight I could not help to punch my friend in the shoulder for being a cock. Plus I unlocked the Burger King to walk out with me. FUCKING AWESOME!!!! I'm dropping whoppers on bustaz with the King representing. Hillarity.

I hear good word about the PSP version. It's about time that BOXING made it back to the portable after soo many long years.

Best game since then... Activision Boxing for Gameboy 1 B/W.
Man that game was addicting.

PSYKOMANTIS said:
It's about time that BOXING made it back to the portable after soo many long years.

Best game since then... Activision Boxing for Gameboy 1 B/W.
Man that game was addicting.

Yeah, I miss good boxing games. Punch Out Revolution FTW! :D

I think i'm going to have to get this game just to have the Burger King as my trainer... that's just f'ing hilarious!

Back