PS4 to add remote play to PC, lol

SsmB_92

Limp Gawd
PS4 beta 3.5 update

Forgive me but I must have missed the boat on this one, but what is the exact point of playing the PS4 remotely off ones PC? Who would want that extra latency for starts? From what i understand you can't have a game open while say, watching Netflix on the PS4 right?

Someone enlighten me, cos i just don't get it XD

WELL: If you care about an added ~2ms latency, then why are you playing console?

Do you have a PS4 in multiple rooms in your house? I have PCs in 4-5 different rooms attached to TVs... so thusly if I had a PS4, I would have 4-5 places I could play my PS4.

We have a PS4 but i dont usually play it. Suppose thats a point, but i would argue it would be more than 2ms assuming you have multiple people in the house and they using the net, unless thats some router you've got. If you're lucky enough to have all that to yourself then spose its pretty useful.

Be nice if this was a feature for cable XD.

We have a PS4 but i dont usually play it. Suppose thats a point, but i would argue it would be more than 2ms assuming you have multiple people in the house and they using the net, unless thats some router you've got. If you're lucky enough to have all that to yourself then spose its pretty useful.

Be nice if this was a feature for cable XD.

My house is wired in Cat 6, so gigabit all around: Streaming aint'no thang!

My house is wired in Cat 6, so gigabit all around: Streaming aint'no thang!

Fuck yeah, thats the way ;) i wanted to wire up more PAL and rj45 slots all over my house but the roof is a nightmare. Even a possum up there just to make matters worse o_O

Fuck yeah, thats the way ;) i wanted to wire up more PAL and rj45 slots all over my house but the roof is a nightmare. Even a possum up there just to make matters worse o_O

Same my attic is a pain. Attic access in garage, but my vaulted living room ceiling doesn't allow easy access to the rest of the house from up there. I just said screw it and bought a good wireless AC router.

Back