Protein Confusion

MrMike

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Nov 4, 2000
Messages
6,510
I just recently began folding, and two of my boxen appear to have acquired the same protein.

Protein: p2124_lambda_5way_melt_4_10011

is what it says for both of them in FAHlog.txt

Looking in EM3 it even has the same number next to 'Protein:' and even the same point value.
Is this normal?

Thanks.
 
Yup MrMike loads of these about check the run/clone/gen unless they match you are good to go albeit very slowly. :eek:
 
They're different, thanks! :)

And yeah, about the slowly, the first WU I turned in was a short one, and then I decided to borg my server and my HTPC (AXP not listed in sig) as well and they both got these huge ones.
 
yea...you got some hard ones straight up :(

but yea, dont worry if you are getting the same ones or not, cuz remember stanford needs all the info it can including dulpicates to check the work of other computers. So all his good :)
 
Back
Top