Project 6702

I wonder how extending the deadline doesn't boost the points though? I would expect them to go hand in hand. :confused: He's not saying anything about base points or the bonus factor, but I was under the impression that the bonus comes into play by a factor times the time left to complete the unit (ie the deadline). ?
 
Yea, I'm not sure how it doesn't. Machines that are on the edge that couldn't complete them before, now can and they will get a bonus....meaning more points.

Plus like you mentioned, the deadline is a factor in what the bonus ends up being...maybe we're just misunderstanding his explanation.
 
The amount of bonus points received depends on the ratio between the deadline length and completion time, so a longer deadline with the same completion time should result in a higher bonus. I haven't noticed that in my points output, but it may take a while to fully go into effect.
 
Back
Top