kevinarbogast
n00b
- Joined
- Jan 30, 2005
- Messages
- 55
Hey guys, I just can't figure this out. I have a compaq computer, and it's an old one. It has an internal speaker that works fine, but I hooked up a sterio system to it, and then it got awesome! It worked fine for the longest time, but just recently, I noticed that sound has stopped coming out of one of the speakers.
Now, I've turned on the radio, and both speakers work fine, and I've also hooked up my xbox, and other gaming systems to the sterio, and both speakers worked fine. Now, I know my computer used to put out sound on both speakers because I have a program called Finale, and I've messed with some sound on there, and played with the balance of noise.
I don't know if this would be a bad sound card problem or not. And, if it is, since this is so old, the sound card is built-in; therefor, would I be able to put a different one in?
If this may not be the sound card, please tell me what you think.
Thanks
--
Kevin
Now, I've turned on the radio, and both speakers work fine, and I've also hooked up my xbox, and other gaming systems to the sterio, and both speakers worked fine. Now, I know my computer used to put out sound on both speakers because I have a program called Finale, and I've messed with some sound on there, and played with the balance of noise.
I don't know if this would be a bad sound card problem or not. And, if it is, since this is so old, the sound card is built-in; therefor, would I be able to put a different one in?
If this may not be the sound card, please tell me what you think.
Thanks
--
Kevin