Problem with Real Temp calibration

gatomakato

Weaksauce
Joined
Mar 1, 2008
Messages
93
I've tried opening up the Real Temp ini file and make some edits. All of the edits I've made work except for the ones dealing with LogFile and Idle temps. LogFile is set to 0 (on) by default yet I have no realtemplog.txt in my Real Temp folder, so nothing is being logged. Also when I try to calibrate the idle temps, none of the changes work (I've tried using the values -2 and 2, yet Real Temp remains at 0 for the calibration of all four cores in my q6600. I've redownloaded the program and have made sure that the formatting is correct, yet it still won't work. Any ideas why?
 
for the idle temps take the semicolon out from the front of the idle0= line.
 
Thanks, works perfectly. Any idea how to fix the temp logging issue? I notice that when I change the value to 1 (off) and open Real Temp it gives me the option to turn temp logging back on, so I know my edit in the ini file is working. I have no idea why no realtemplog.txt is generated in the folder though.
 
Back
Top