problem with my x1900xtx

mesar

Weaksauce
Joined
Oct 13, 2004
Messages
93
I have been having problems with my star wars galaxies. I just bought a brand new card, x1900xtx, when I went into the game, it wouldn't let me change the resolution. the next day I would try to play and when it went to character select scree, right before it, it crashes to the desktop. reinstalled the game, I was able to play, but can't change resolution, next day, crash to desktop, can't play. anyone know what is causing this? it did this with cats 6.2
thanks
 
I figure you at least need to uninstall your old 6.2's and go get the new Cat 6.3's. Don't forget, you'll need .NET 1.1 to run the new cats with the Catalyst Control Center.
 
Thank you, it was the 6.2's, used drivercleaner and got rid of those and installed cat 6.3's and the game runs great now.
 
Back
Top