Problem With My Logitech Z-680's :(

Labrador

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 19, 2002
Messages
1,930
I have had my Logitech Z-680 speakers for almost 1 year, and they have been very good to me so far.
Well i turned them on, when i got home from work, and there was a loud pop from the speakers :( I was still getting normal sound from them, but now the problem is the voulme control, on the control pod, I can not adjust it or see the volume bars, it is stuck at my last setting, but I can through the control pod menu, like mute, or bass, etc.. it's just the volume control is gone. WTF ?
 
I had the exact same problem and the only thing that fixed it was switching the amp off on the back of the subwoofer (I left it off for a good 30 seconds, but you can leave it for however long you wish) then back on. Works as new. Quite a scare though, it was just after a small brownout too (I have a good surge protector but no voltage regulators for the brownouts :mad:.). HTH
 
Originally posted by PliotronX
I had the exact same problem and the only thing that fixed it was switching the amp off on the back of the subwoofer (I left it off for a good 30 seconds, but you can leave it for however long you wish) then back on. Works as new. Quite a scare though, it was just after a small brownout too (I have a good surge protector but no voltage regulators for the brownouts :mad:.). HTH


YES !! :eek: You are the man :) I owe you bug time. I was NOT in the mood to blow over $300 on a new set, I want to upgrade to a NV40 or R420 this month instead, and sell my bro my current card.
 
Back
Top