• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Problem with Lynx L22 on Windows 7

accuphaser

n00b
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
1
Hello,I'm happy to be a new member :).
Last week I switched my audio PC's OS from Windows XP to Windows 7.
My Lynx L22 worked properly for 3 days with build 17 RC3e beta driver.
But 2days ago,after Windows update executed,despite Lynx L22 was detected,
it didn't work as a sound device at all.
When I opened device manager window,I found "!" at left side of the device's name.
Besides, launching Lynx mixer failed with the message saying "The device can
not be found".
Any Lynx user faced the same problem on Windows 7?
 
Back
Top