Printing problems

Mekanic01

Gawd
Right place? Move if needed I guess.

I have an HP 6962 that has been a thorn in my side. First it won't stay connected. (That may be rooted in my garbage AT&T Gateway)

When I am connected and I try to print, I get an error message that it won't print. No code. When I open the printer queue, it'll scroll through several statuses. Printing, error, sending to printer, etc. Then the printer will go through the motions and spool up, and then it will stop. It does this for a couple minutes, then either stops altogether, or actually prints.

I have updated Windows 10 to today's current updates. I have restarted my pc and the printer. I'm absolutely ready to throw this piece of shit in the garbage, but I thought I'd see what you guys think first.

Also, and recommendations for printers that won't break the bank on initial purchase and future ink purchases?

Do you get issues if you direct connect it with USB to the PC? but definitely update to the latest firmware on the printer might help.

Almost without exception, the firmware update is needed post most recent Win10 update.

I bought AMD Ryzen 9 3950X last week, and set it up on my CPU , but since then my printer stopped working. Is that something related to this device? I even tried setting up the printer again with the below steps in the link, but still no luck. I need my printer working as before.

<a href=" https://123hp-com-setup.us/123hp-oj5255-wireless-setup/">123.hp.com/oj5255</a>

Could someone advice on this?

Thanks

Rick
start your own thread instead of jacking someone else's. welcome to [H] btw.

Back