Printer Question/Problem

Syrnix

Limp Gawd
I have a Canon PIXMA ip 3000. It prints with lines in the color or blackand white picuters or just about anything except txet printing. I replaced all the ink cartridges. is there something wrong with my printer. i have not printed in color in a while but i do black and white prining all the time. just text mostly.

Is there a utility available in the software package that came with your printer that allows you to align the printer heads? If so you may want to give that a try......

Someone correct me if I'm wrong about this specific model, but with many Cannon printers, the ink cartridges don't contain the print-heads; they're permanently attached in the printer. If your printheads are damaged, you're pretty well screwed

Someone correct me if I'm wrong about this specific model, but with many Cannon printers, the ink cartridges don't contain the print-heads; they're permanently attached in the printer. If your printheads are damaged, you're pretty well screwed

I didn't know that about Canon Printers and if that's the case, than yeah... that's not good...

I own the ip4000 and ran into that problem once. Just use the "clean print heads" in the printer utilities as previously mentioned. Worked for me.

Back