Pretty fun Arena type game

its addicting . somehow i got the feelin of wastin time with DIABLO ...

I'm not touching this again. Stole quite a few hours when I popped off a streak to 50 one day.

That enemy gets tough later on.

I hit 88. The trick is to use the auto commands so you can "work" and play at the same time.

I dont get it , how do I unlock taltents like bash , heal , block etc?? they are all greyed out :(

oic I got it at lv10 :D

I just had to give myself a shitload of HP to last that long , regen is nice too goddamn im getting sucked into this X_X

level 110, still going

started off with 20 agility, nothing else, which gave me good evasion as well as double attacks. Kept pumping agility up, followed by str/vitality and cranked regen to 10. Kept buying new armor/weapons and then concentrated on getting healing skill up. Healing to 10, then worked on counter attacks and sword mastery. Eventually agility maxxed out at 99 with 6 natural attacks. Finally started upping quicken until it maxed and I had 12 attacks each round. At this point luck started helping out and well... we'll see where this goes.

ive been wasting my time at work with this game and i currently have a saved game at lvl 217 or so(cant remember the exact level) but if i get on the monthly top 10 ill post in here again
:D

Well thanks, thanks a lot. This game isn't addictive as all shit or anything. :D

Just what I needed. I've got it running on auto while I waste time anyway, but I have to keep checking it, just to make sure my little fella is still swinging away.

Up to level 32 with no upgrades to armor or weapons. Regen at 10, most of the points in Agility/Dext, 2 in heal, 2 in quicken.

Go to level 40 without missing a beat, then hit the wrong "X" and lost it all. :mad:

does this 'save game' thing work? i saved mine yesterday and tried loading it now. its taking forever. worked for any of yall? i was lvl 60 or so too. damn

I'm on level 52 right now. 10 regen, 10 sword mastery, 6 heal, Agility up to 60. He's just truckin' away. Wow, it's been a couple hours already.

Retardo said:
what does sword mastery do? doesnt say antyihng about it in the instructions.

similar to strength
you hit for more damage as u up the level on it.

man, i was addicted to this game for a while. i stopped playing though. i was in the process of beating the monthly record(lvl 250). i was at level 244. saved my game...came back later and my game wouldnt load back up. end of story. havent played since.

my saved game took a dive too.. not worth it to start over.. again..

Bummer... after you die you can't load that saved game again. :( I got up to 64 but I made a couple bad decisions for upgrades. Gotta try again... hehe

Hahahah...Funny to see everyone is still playing...Its like crack... good at first but eventually your a Junkie.

Joe

Booo... I didn't read until later that the saved games only last for 7 days. D'oh!!

I reached level 174: Agility, Vitality, Intelligence all at 99, the rest in the 70s and 80s. Maxed out all abilities at 10 and had full armor/weapon. The enemies were just endurance tests and none were getting close to killing my character. It just got boring and then *poof* it wasn't boring anymore 'cause I couldn't load it. lol Ah well... fun while it lasted!

Back