HybReD1234
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Aug 20, 2006
- Messages
- 177
I have two sound cards, one I use normally (My x-fi xtreme gamer) and my onboard sound. Ventrilo, WoW, TeamSpeak, etc all allow you to choose which card you wish to pull audio from. My HAVA, doesn't. Is there a program out there, or a registry modification I can do that will allow me to force a program to use my onboard sound over my default X-Fi?
The reasoning for this that when I'm broadcasting Street Fighter 4 over uStream and have anything else going on through my computer, it plays that through ustream as well. If I can isolate the HAVA (Which pulls the stream from my PS3) to my useless onboard sound and have webcam max pull THAT audio, I can talk with people in vent, play music, whatever without any reverb.
Ive thought about setting the global default to my onboard sound. Problem is, some games, and some other programs that are sort of redundant use the default audio as well. So setting the Windows default to the onboard would fix my issue, but it would create more problems and it isn't worth the effort.
The reasoning for this that when I'm broadcasting Street Fighter 4 over uStream and have anything else going on through my computer, it plays that through ustream as well. If I can isolate the HAVA (Which pulls the stream from my PS3) to my useless onboard sound and have webcam max pull THAT audio, I can talk with people in vent, play music, whatever without any reverb.
Ive thought about setting the global default to my onboard sound. Problem is, some games, and some other programs that are sort of redundant use the default audio as well. So setting the Windows default to the onboard would fix my issue, but it would create more problems and it isn't worth the effort.