Prescot work with IS7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smooth_Criminal

Limp Gawd
Hey Ted?

From reading previous posts of yours I know you have quite a selection of mobos at your disposal. I also read that you were really busy this past weekend when I was follwoing your Prescot results here and @ the Xtreme OC forum. I wanted to know if you had a chance to run your 2.8e on an IS7? If so what were your results. Abit claims that it does support w/rev1.2 and up but that means nothing to me as mobos that claimed they supported prescot are not doing very well. Any feedback would be great and thanks for your time.

Edit: Any info from ne1 with this perticular configuration would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

If you want to ask question to individuals please use the PM function or e-mails. If you have a question for the forum then please post the thread that way.

If you have no input on this then please keep it to yourself this was directed @ tedinde but anyone can input their knowledge.

Edit: If this bothers you guys so much change the title to meet your criteria

EDIT CIWS- Well then I'm sorry, I should have just handled this in the standard way vs trying to adapt it. If you want to talk to the person then use PMs or E-mail. If you wish to start a thread it needs to be for the forum and not a single person. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back