Premod cheap case at newegg

Not a bad looking case at all, the price is good...but yah, ditch the PSU for something better.
 
half of the psu's they ship out are dead. (don't use it if yours would work) And if you read all of the reviews you would see the alot of people say thier cases came dented and it is real flimsy. Front bezel breaks off easily. Read some of the reviews.

PASS
 
Only 2 out of 78 claimed it was dented. And that could have been a shipping problem. I think i'll probably get it in a bit :p

:edit:
NO PASS
 
ALright I've read through all the reviews and found 22 people with problems like dents, scratches, lights and psu's doa, broken front bezel, small cracks, ect. And about half of the reviews said the case was not sturdy. Yes I am bored. I have a throat infection and nothing better to do.



PASS
 
What about the other 56? Im gonna buy both you and I one, and we'll love it.

NO PASS

:edit:

Im done
 
Back
Top