Praise to the Mage!!!

ICE_9

2[H]4U
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
3,459
First off, here's the background info:

Currently running fold server. Using the foldserver page as a update website to see how the systems are running while I am at work. I added, with Unhappy_Mage's guidance, the ability to see my windows systems also report on that fold server page.

The Problem:

The windows systems would not report points, or PPH or information like that. wget command was used and I was so confused. Linux is still a mystery to me.

The Solution:

During email talks and a messenger conversation with Mage, he was able to remote in to my box, fix a small spelling error, and, did it all in under 20 minutes!

THANK YOU UNHAPPY_MAGE!!! I'M NOT WORTHY!!! :D
 
add my praise as well. Not many people would build 2 OS just for the purposes of folding. I will add more when I get Anti-Fold server up. :D
 
Back
Top