• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

ppd declining this month! Can I fix it?

thesecond

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 15, 2010
Messages
1,083
Soup guise?

last month had a great 18k ppd. 4-6 wu's a day, lots of points. 425k points for the month of march.

This month, its grinding down to 1 wu every 2 days. My ppd is reportedly bouncing between 7-13k (says the smp client). I'm halfway through this month and only at 125k ppd - i should be at 225k!

Anybody know if there's anything i can do to fix this? It makes me sad. :(


EDIT: Added: Graph, april is troll month.

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=601269
 
Last edited:
Odd. Make sure your client still has -smp on it.

I'm running my 950 in *nix, but i'm netting 20+k ppd

Maybe look into a vbox nix setup.
 
Depends on the WUs I get whether I do 18-20k a day or 10-12k a day on the SMP client.

I get tons of the 6097, 6098, and 6099 with bring me in about 12k a day. The 7500s WUs will bring me about 20k if I get a nice streak of them.
 
I think the issue is you have a non-high point wu run.

What units are you folding?
 
I am guessing you are running v6 of FAH, Try switching to Windows v7 and running the advanced flag v7 is currentley getting mostly the 80xx WU's right now.;)

If that does not work try a diffrent flag.
 
yeah just sounds like you are getting with the excessively slow low point WU's that we have all been complaining about for a couple years now, lol. every few months they will cram those WU's down everyones throats and the next couple months you'll only see one or two of them a week. then the cycle starts all over again.
 
I'm also wondering if there is something in the OS eating up CPU cycles.
 
Back
Top