• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Power needed sanity check

Zerikin Loukbel

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
294
I am thinking about building a system with
2x 6950
1x GTX 460 (for physx, I have it laying around)
i7 2600K

According to my calculations this system could pull 875W+ under full load based on power usage for the various components I saw in reviews. Does that seem correct?
 
I am thinking about building a system with
2x 6950
1x GTX 460 (for physx, I have it laying around)
i7 2600K

According to my calculations this system could pull 875W+ under full load based on power usage for the various components I saw in reviews. Does that seem correct?

A solid 750W(800W if you want to unlock the cards) will do.. PhysX cards draw very little power.
 
Back
Top