Posted via mobile device...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, I'm getting the same thing. Maybe I'll try posting from my mobile device to see if it says "posted from my kickass home PC"
Posted via Mobile Device
 
I have it too. And I'm not posting from a mobile. ;)
Posted via Mobile Device
 
Exactly when i post from my ipad it does not come up but my linux machine in shop it does... and trust me its NOT MOBILE
Posted via Mobile Device
 
Everyone's got it all over the forum.
Posted via Mobile Device
 
Yar apparnetly my workstations with multiple monitors are now mobile.

Just out of curiosity, I am posting with firefox is that what everyone else is using?
Posted via Mobile Device
 
its got to be a cookie problem of some sort. i couldnt login until i cleared mine. it would say "thanks for logging in" and then whatever screen it went to next, even after a F5 refresh, it would say please log in. now im posting from my mobile desktop too.
Posted via Mobile Device
 
its got to be a cookie problem of some sort. i couldnt login until i cleared mine. it would say "thanks for logging in" and then whatever screen it went to next, even after a F5 refresh, it would say please log in. now im posting from my mobile desktop too.
Posted via Mobile Device

Do not think it is cookie related because i had sam isues of not logging in but i exited FF and was able to get on. IDK though.
And using win 7 ie 8 now
 
Posting from Chrome with sig rig. Not mobile by a long shot but lets see, lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top