Possible PSU Failure

XSNiper

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
1,372
Well, I think my Bluestorm decided to give up on me. Before it just completely stopped powering up my motherboard, it was eratic and I would have to press restart a couple of times to make it start up. What I need to know is which out of these is the best. If there is better ones out there please do tell. What I like in a PSU is bling and pretty good 12V. I will be using this with my system in sig plus a 7800GT and possibly if my DFI is dead another mobo.

1. OCZ Powerstream XXXWatts
2. OCZ Modstream XXXWatts
3. Seasonic (don't remember the best version)
4. Others (please recommend one that will power my system)

I migh be using SLI and I have about 7 fans and 2 cold cathodes.
 
The Powerstream 520W is known to work very well in the DFI nF4 boards, davidhammock200, our resident DFI PSU expert, recommends the 520W unit a lot. I've got a 420W model in my box.
 
Is it possible for the PSU to die, and take nothing else with it?
 
Back
Top