• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Possible (Cheap) Socket M Mobo for OCing

PyroHoltz

Gawd
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
601
So, I have a spare t2300 Yonah chip that I'd like to play around with. I was wondering if anyone knew of a good motherboard, ITX, µATX, or even ATX that might be a good overclocker for a Core Duo chip (Socket M). I realize most of the socket M boards use a mobile 945 chipset which might not allow OCing, but maybe someone knows of something obscure. An x16 PCI-Express port would be nice but not a requirement. I've seen the boards at the Egg, they're chalked full of features but are pricey. I'm looking for something good, for under $100.
 
Sell it and upgrade. There was never anything good for socket M. Trust me...
 
Back
Top