• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

PortraitMode *2 Spannable + rotation???

VoBoy

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
671
Problem: I have Two 2005fpw's I set them up in portait mode however, I want them to be spanned, but nVidia's rotation does no work if you are using vertical/horizontal span :( can anyone help me? Right now I have them running fine in dual view, but I would prefer to have it spanned so that the taskbar is across both. I know there are options such as ultra mon, but I would rather have it spanned :)

Also I was wondering if anyone knew of a program that allowed you to span video playback across two monitors. I know I had it at one point but I lost it... It must exist!

Thanks.
 
Back
Top