Popping/Clicking noises - Normal?

ParasiticJ

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 30, 2011
Messages
267
I bought a Planar SA2311W about 45 days ago and maybe I'm just starting to realize it now, but the monitor makes some audible popping/clicking noises on a pretty regular basis.

My GUESS is that this is just internal parts heating and expanding and is normal, but I'm not 100% sure. Other than the noises, there haven't been any issues with the monitor (i.e. no picture problems, etc...)

Can anyone advise? I'd be kind of pissed if it was faulty since I'm out of Newegg's 30 day window.
 
My GUESS is that this is just internal parts heating and expanding and is normal, but I'm not 100% sure. Other than the noises, there haven't been any issues with the monitor (i.e. no picture problems, etc...)

Your guess is correct, I have that issue on a massive scale.
 
Back
Top