Pls Help to find the best fan solution for Lascala Lc-13E (with mobo diagram)

baoh

n00b
Hi to all, I would like to buy this Case

http://www.silverstonetek.com/products/p_contents.php?pno=LC13-E&area=usa

To fit my VGA I will remove one box of 3.5" and I would put in the place of one 95mm Fan.
Another 95mm Fan is in the box with the HDD

Here the image:
picture.php

I would like to use also the side grid to put fresh air on the CPU with a 80mm fan
image.php

In the back there are 2 80mm fan that pull out the hot air.

I think to use also the fan of the power supply to pull put other hot air

Here the diagram of mine mobo with the connection for the fan, could you help me to find the best solution to use it?
Some Connector don't have the sensor or have a on off pin, what does it mean?

Could you suggest a good fan 80 and 95mm silence and powerful?
I need to change also mine Cpu cooler i have an Am2+ processor.

txxx

p.s. here one review of the case.

What equipment do you intend to install the case? CPU, GPU, Hard Drives, PSU, etc. The amount of heat generate by your components will have a big impact on how many fans you need. My preference is Scythe for quiet cooling.

80mm and 92mm

What equipment do you intend to install the case? CPU, GPU, Hard Drives, PSU, etc. The amount of heat generate by your components will have a big impact on how many fans you need. My preference is Scythe for quiet cooling.

80mm and 92mm

Quite expensive. Do they last any longer than normal $4 to $6 case fans?

I usually just do a 7V hack to keep my fans quiet.

I use the 2-80mm fans to pull air INTO the case, and exhaust thru the PSU and the side grills. The side grid/grills are very resrictive and do not lend themselves to be used very readily. I use a scythe ninja mini and it is perfect in the LC-17S (silver) case I have. I put the Cpu fan over the northbrige, to push air to the side mounted grill.

Back