Please recommend wifi switch for Asus ROG Rapture GT-AX11000

LGabrielPhoto

2[H]4U
So, I am trying to avoid a hole on the wall to run a cable to a switch on the basement to connect with my server and htpc.
Thus I would like recommendation for a wifi switch but hoping to keep as fast a speed as possible from my Asus ROG Rapture GT-AX11000
To clarify I already have a wired switch so I could use like a one port wifi mini router/switch to connect the wired switch to.
Hope that makes sense lol

Thanks!

Last edited:
There's nothing that will be as fast as that wire except a pair of moca adapters. You could try powerline adapters since you could put one on each side of the wall, but even the best powerlines will cut your speed down to 300Mbs.

There's nothing that will be as fast as that wire except a pair of moca adapters. You could try powerline adapters since you could put one on each side of the wall, but even the best powerlines will cut your speed down to 300Mbs.
I just realized the cable internet comes through my wall in this room so I guess I just need a walloutlet cover with a cable and an ethernet port and not need to do any extra holes on the wall. The basemens is unfinished so should be pretty easy to find the cable to connect to the outlet cover port.

Back