• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Please recommend good eSATA cable

theinv

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 17, 2008
Messages
216
My WHS lose connection to my external eSATA box intermittently. I know it is caused by the loose connection between the esata connector and the esata ports.

Is this the nature of the eSATA? If not, what's the best esata cable to get so the connection is not loose?
 
I've been using this cable from monoprice without any issues. I really like the round cable vs flat due to increased flexibility.

Do you know for sure its the cable? If you move the connector a bit on either side of the cable, does it connect/disconnect depending on its position? If not, It could be a driver issue on the WHS box.
 
Back
Top