• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

PLEASE HELP Acid 6.0 help

Hupo

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 14, 2005
Messages
1,399
Hey, alright. So I have multiple tracks, some I edited in sounds forge. The tempo gets sped up in one track, while the other track (which is the same song just a different cut) is at the normal tempo. How do I get acid to leave the tempo stock on my tracks?
 
Thank you. Does the server in which this site is hosted on have a virus? ( look at certain words highlighted in green)
 
Back
Top