Place to buy fittings and tubes

Epyon

[H]ard|Gawd
What are some of the best places to buy water cooling parts?

And how do I know what size to buy for tubes? Any good bending equipment for hard tubes this will be my first time water cooling.

What are some of the best places to buy water cooling parts?

And how do I know what size to buy for tubes? Any good bending equipment for hard tubes this will be my first time water cooling.
Performance-pcs.com, Titanrig.com, modmymods.com, Amazon sells stuff for the above stores as well as a bunch of others.

Tubing size is up to you honestly. Check out some finished builds online to get an idea of what sizes you like. For hardline I prefer the 16x10mm petg (avoid acrylic until you've had time to research it)because hatdline always looks kind of small regardless. There are all kinds of hardline bending kits out there but I can't remember which one I went with...tbh I don't think I bought a kit. I just bought everything as I went along.

I would highly suggest going with soft tubing for your first loop simply for ease of build. Hardline can get frustrating very quickly if you've never put a loop together.

all of that^^^
id get cheaper stuff on amazon and go soft tube, before you invest several hundred and have a bad time. dip your toes first...

Ok I will go soft tube tube. But can hard fittings be used for soft tubes or are there fittings for hard tubes and fittings for soft tubes?

Ok I will go soft tube tube. But can hard fittings be used for soft tubes or are there fittings for hard tubes and fittings for soft tubes?
There are different fittings for each. If you buy your fittings from AliExpress you can save a lot of money but you'll have to wait 3 to 4 weeks for them.

I’m offshore right now. Have any good links
Sorry, it's been a long time since I've needed to buy fittings. I generally just go with the shop that has the cheapest overall prices, best shipping options and has been in business the longest.

I usually just order from titanrig through amazon for ease. I have been on water for years and still love soft tubing for it's flexability to make adjustments to the setup although I still make my runs tight and not spaghetti sloppy. The use of curved angled fittings makes for a much cleaner soft tubing build. The size of the tube I usually go with a bit thicker so the pump has an easier time pushing through the wider tubes. Absolutely can't go wrong with this kit https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A0Q55MC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1 remember buy the matching fittings for fittings I like Bitspower for all the angled ones 45 and 90 degrees fittings and because they are streamlined and narrower and sleek also the XSPC for the straight ones i like the black chromeish colors.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back