• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

pixels semi-stuck....??

Mike160

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 26, 2005
Messages
130
I recieved an inexpensive 17-inch Daewoo LCD monitor for X-mas, analog only, 8ms.
For what its worth this LCD is fantastic, even gaming is good... some slight ghosting but i'm not too picky.
What I do notice more than the ghosting is while on an almost all white background (like Google) I notice some pixels seem to have a slightly darker or redish hue to them, If I very lightly touch the pixel the hue goes away ....none of the pixels stay stuck or dead...
Has anyone else experienced this?? Is this normal?? Is it cause its cheap?? Maybe the analog-to-digital conversion is not good ??? Any insite would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.... :)

one more thought ...maybe its just dust...??
 
Back
Top