PCI ports not working

Stankia

n00b
Hi, today I got the new GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3R motherboard. The install went smooth, everything seems to be working, but the PCI ports ar not. I tried to put in my Audio card and TV Tuner, nothing. Then I went into BIOS, but could't find anything wrong in the settings. What else should I try? Could it be that the board is defective and I should RMA it?

Umm did you install the drivers for these devices?

Does anything show up in Device Manager when you power on the machine with the card's inserted?

No, nothing shows up in the Device Manager. Is there a software the could test if the PCI ports are working?

This could be a shot in the dark, but if nothing is in the device manage, you might wanna RMA the board.

Hi, today I got the new GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3R motherboard. The install went smooth, everything seems to be working, but the PCI ports ar not. I tried to put in my Audio card and TV Tuner, nothing. Then I went into BIOS, but could't find anything wrong in the settings. What else should I try? Could it be that the board is defective and I should RMA it?

So you don't even show "unknown device" in the Device Manager? If not then I'd agree with getting a replacement board.

Back