gwarren007
Fully [H]
- Joined
- Apr 15, 2006
- Messages
- 25,255
Here's a question:
With all of the Pci-E X1 slots that are coming on al the motherboards, are there any sound cards? On my asus mobo when I clock @320fsb or over I loose my nic. I can get a pci-e nic card, and i've heard the sound goes out at nearly the same time. I would like to push the p5b-e to 360fsb and I know I may need both. I wanted to keep the pci slots open, and use the unused pci-eX1 slots.
gwarren007
With all of the Pci-E X1 slots that are coming on al the motherboards, are there any sound cards? On my asus mobo when I clock @320fsb or over I loose my nic. I can get a pci-e nic card, and i've heard the sound goes out at nearly the same time. I would like to push the p5b-e to 360fsb and I know I may need both. I wanted to keep the pci slots open, and use the unused pci-eX1 slots.
gwarren007