PC won't boot after "sleep" mode

triarii3

Gawd
Joined
Jul 24, 2010
Messages
777
In the recent couple days as I put my computer to sleep and then come back to reactivate it, it will not start up. it just starts for about 2-3 seconds and then loses all power, it waits for couple seconds and starts again only to die again in about 2 seconds. this process repeats infinitely, I had to reset the CMOS just about every time the computer goes to sleep.

so now i am wondering if any know what could have caused this problem? so i am wondering if this is a RAM problem or a PSU problem? or something entirely different?

thanks for the help.
 
We've seen quite a few people have this problem recently. I'd suggest you first reset your BIOS to defaults, and check any USB devices plugged into your computer.

Typically it ends up being a PSU or MoBo issue, or just BIOS issues. Update your BIOS.
 
this happens to me too... i asked around a while back and apparently it's an issue with Z68 boards..
 
Back
Top