Partitioning the hard drive

Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
35
I wanted to have Windows XP pro on one part and Win 98 for my older games, will the Radeon 9800 XT 256 MB be compatible with Win 98?
 
Being ignorant bcause I am, but could you point me in the right direction? A buddy of mine is gonna help me set up the paritions and I want to get all the information ready. With each partition, could I just use a different driver or would I have to keep switching back and forth when I go back and forth to each OS?
 
Thanks a ton for these links, you're great.

Now I see that there is an issue with the demo fo Far Cry and ATI cards, is everyone experiencing these problems? Are the same issues on the Full game?
 
Don't worry about it. Either the gamemaker or ATI will fix that with a driver or patch release sooner or later. Usualy within a few days to a week for really popular games. A bit longer for less popular stuff. Seldom more than a month. Unless they get into a ; "It's there fault", "No it's there fault" argument
 
Originally posted by SadExchange
Thanks a ton for these links, you're great.

Now I see that there is an issue with the demo fo Far Cry and ATI cards, is everyone experiencing these problems? Are the same issues on the Full game?

I belive the problems were fixed in the full version.
 
Back
Top