Partition problem or not?

ThatsAgood1jay

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Mar 21, 2006
Messages
1,029
Hey, So As it says in my sig, I have a DFI lanparty NF590 m2r/g motherboard. I cannot use this board because it will not format/install windows. When ever i get to the windows format screen, when it loads files from the windows disk to start the format. It will stop randomly on a file and stop loading. Or say that the file it is trying to load is courupt. Now i talked with a few people on DIY-street.com and they said that it might be that my HDD is partitioned oddly and the windows formatter does not know how to set up to format the partitions. Is this possible?. I have tried a few outside disk wipers to no avail. If you know of a disk wipe program that works with sata drives please drop a link.
 
I'm not sure about DFI boards, but you might need to install the SATA driver.

Ninja edit: Is your drive SATA or PATA?
 
Back
Top