Paradise Lost

Arghh ye maties a cold heart and a ready whip is the only way to keep you landlubbers in line. :p
So lest ye want to be keel hauled and then decorate the nearest yardarm best ye be remembrin the rules.

Tony's vacation has ended early being more like a halfday
something you all should consider is what the rules actually say
(1) Absolutely NO FLAMING OR NAME CALLING. Mutual respect and civilized conversation is the required norm.

thus giving mods and admins considerable lattitude in interpretation
Tony employed a baldfaced insult that the OP took exception with (then made a poor choice in the very same thread without even acknowledging admin instructions)

while Inquisition actually called me a bastard, but in context its simply a joke.
how people react to the words you employ, the plausible deniability of your words, how well you address misunderstanding all go into these types of decisions. Tony is in denial, he hasnt directly apologized to the OP, he hasnt acknowledge he even did something wrong (a pattern)

so he got smacked with a virtual wet fish upside the head :p
we want to retain members, we want people to play well together, sometimes that requires altering how you communicate. When you become a nexus of reported posts in a short period of time, you need to reexamine what your doing. ;)

Ice Czar said:
Arghh ye maties a cold heart and a ready whip is the only way to keep you landlubbers in line. :p
So lest ye want to be keel hauled and then decorate the nearest yardarm best ye be remembrin the rules.

Tony's vacation has ended early being more like a halfday
something you all should consider is what the rules actually say
(1) Absolutely NO FLAMING OR NAME CALLING. Mutual respect and civilized conversation is the required norm.

thus giving mods and admins considerable lattitude in interpretation
Tony employed a baldfaced insult that the OP took exception with (then made a poor choice in the very same thread without even acknowledging admin instructions)

while Inquisition actually called me a bastard, but in context its simply a joke.
how people react to the words you employ, the plausible deniability of your words, how well you address misunderstanding all go into these types of decisions. Tony is in denial, he hasnt directly apologized to the OP, he hasnt acknowledge he even didnt something wrong (a pattern)

so he got smacked with a virtual wet fish upside the head :p
we want to retain members, we want people to play well together, sometimes that requires altering how you communicate. When you become a nexus of reported posts in a short period of time, you need to reexamine what your doing. ;)

Very touching, very touching indeed. Hopefully more members will read this post and remember before they type. :)

Let me rephrase that Wolfsbane, I want a macro lens. Unfortunately, i'm in debt because of the camera. So to be honest, I haven't really looked at all. I'm afraid that if I do, I will be in even more debt. However, when I do, I'll be sure to take your suggestion and look at the Sigma. Thanks,

-jenkins

the Foveon X3 tech is unique and Sigma has an exclusive on it
(edit) or did, I guess Polaroid is in on the action these days too.
It came out right after I got my Olympus E20N :rolleyes:
definately worth looking at though like any CCD and camera combo it has strengths and weaknesses

Back